| Qualità ed esperienza italiana
The VM−2UHD is a 1:4 distribution amplifier for 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI 2.0 signals complying with the HDCP 1.4 content protection standard. The unit takes one HDMI input, equalizes and reclocks the signal and distributes it to two identical outputs.
– Max. Data Rate: 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel).
– Max. Resolution: 4K@60Hz (4:2:0).
– HDMI Signal Transmission: HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4 compliant signal, supporting deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS−HD, CEC (OUT 1 only), 2K, 4K, and 3D.
– Auto Outputs Turn−on/off: All outputs are turned on when input signal is detected and are turned off automatically, after user−selected delay, when no active input signal is detected.
– I−EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™: An intelligent EDID selection, handling, locking, processing and pass−through algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
– Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology: Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
– Field Maintenance: Mini−USB connection for simple field firmware upgrade with Kramer K−Upload tool, easy EDID handling with Kramer EDID−Designer tool, status indicators for HDMI input and output connected signals, and power indicator, for ease of maintenance and troubleshooting.
Size: TOOLS – Mount 3 units side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
– Simple distribution of high-resolution 4K signals in corporate, education, hospitality and government market segments