| Qualità ed esperienza italiana
The PT−572+ is a DGKat™ twisted pair receiver for HDMI signals. The PT−571 converts an HDMI signal to a single twisted pair signal and the PT−572+ converts the twisted pair signal back to an HDMI signal.
– Max Data Rate: 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
– HDTV Compatible.
– HDCP Compliant.
– DGKat™ Signal Integration: Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
– HDMI Support.
– 3D Pass-Through.
– System Range: Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat7a23 cable.
-Cable: Requires Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) cable. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer’s BC−DGKat524, BC−DGKat623 and BC−DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
– EDID PassThru: Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
– Status LED: Lights red when receiving power only, orange when output and power are attached, and yellow when both an active input and output are attached.
Power Connect™ System: A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers the system when the devices are within 270ft (90m) of each other.
– Ultra-Compact Pico TOOLS™: 4 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−4PT rack adapter.
– Board, conference, and training rooms.
– Presentation systems.
– Signal distribution and home theater.