| Qualità ed esperienza italiana
XP-3 Control Processor
When the XP-3 is incorporated into an RTI control solution, the result is nothing short of exceptional. Boasting a powerful 533MHz CPU and 128MB of non-volatile flash memory, the processor packs a big punch and easy expansion capabilities. With a built-in RF transceiver and support for wireless bi-directional communications utilizing robust ZigBee® technology, the XP-3 can provide the user with real-time feedback from supported third-party devices such as music servers, lighting, security, and much more. Now, important data from these devices is available to the user with a simple touch – from current song information to the status of a security system – even the weather forecast! The XP-3 is loaded with features normally reserved for higher-priced processors, such as a built-in astronomical clock and control via Ethernet, RS-232, and relays. The XP-3 is the ultimate choice for powerful bi-directional control and automation at a moderate price!
– Supports Virtual Panel and RTiPanel Apps.
– Supports same two-way drivers used by XP6/XP8.
– Powerful 32bit, 533MHz CPU.
– 128Mb of non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is not present.
– One multi-purpose I/O port supports optional RTI power sensing and communications modules.
– Two IR output ports with variable output.
– Two assignable voltage sense inputs.
– Two programmable relay outputs.
– One two-way RS-232 port for bi-directional communication with supported devices.
– Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port for programming, control and two-way communication with compatible devices.
– Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port supports Power-over-Ethernet(POE) Class 3.
– Built-in astronomical clock for time-based events and sleep timers.
– Built-in 2.4GHz ZigBee® RF transceiver module and removable antenna.
– Compatible with industry standard IR emitters and blasters.
– Configurable for communication with RTI in-wall products and 433MHz wireless controllers.*
– Programmed using the RTI Integration Designer Software.
– USB 2.0 and Ethernet programming.
– Field upgradable firmware.
– *NOTE: Using a 433MHz RTI remote control requires a separate RM-433 Antenna. Also, while this configuration is possible, it’s use should be limited to secondary zones that aren’t heavily used (guest rooms, outdoor areas etc). Installations requiring primary control via both Zigbee and 433MHz controllers should use an XP-6 or XP-8 control processor.
* Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.